The Academic Council is an elective representative structure which carries out the overall university management.
The major Council activities are the following:
- The university structure development and reorganization
- The university development conception
- Managing the university structures academic councils activities.
- Conducting conferences
- The university rector election organization
- Considering and making decisions on the basic university activities
- Teaching staff and officers attestation
- Educational process organization and control
- Questions considering wages, scholarships, grants payments.
- Making decisions about university property and land leasing
- Other questions which need to be considered collectively